Radiofrequency lifting – VenusViva
Venus Viva skin resurfacing treatments work with tiny pins that safely deliver heat (via NanoFractional Radio Frequency) through the skin’s surface. This creates tiny micro-dermal wounds, which the body naturally heals on its own. This process repairs signs of skin damage visible on the surface of the skin. Since the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional CO2 lasers, while still producing incredibly visible results.
Return to your daily skin care routine 24 hours after skin resurfacing treatments.
No downtime at all for wrinkle reduction treatments.
Sessions last only 15-30 minutes.
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any permanent implant or injected substance around the treatment area
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
The aesthetic dermatology is a powerful ally in the modern human’s pursuit of maintaining a healthy and vital appearance, regardless of gender and age. It offers corrections of aesthetic problems of the skin and subcutaneous tissues, as well as reconstruction of the face and body through a non-surgical approach. Our mission is to provide our patients with a high standard of care, an individual approach and the choice of the most appropriate invasive, minimally invasive or non-invasive medical procedures.
In Dr. Doncho Etugov’s hands, who is the leading specialist in “Estetics & Dermatology” Clinic, they are a both discreet and safe solution of each aesthetic problem in dermatology. The results are measured in a remarkable improvement in the appearance and quality of the skin, and in more perfect proportions of the face and body.
In the last 20 years the Aesthetic dermatology has been developing intensively – the standards are being updated, new techniques, medical cosmetics, laser and innovative equipment procedures are being discovered.
“Estetics & Dermatology” by Dr. Doncho Eutub presents the proven novelties in the practice of individual solution of each aesthetic issue. The clinic has a huge variety of new generation equipment and lasers, as well as a team of professionals trained to treat aided by the technical devices.
“Estetics & Dermatology” by Dr. Doncho Etugov offers a comprehensive approach to both anti-aging skin care and dermatological treatment. With us you will undergo quality procedures for smoothing of wrinkles, scars, against excessive sweating of the palms and feet; for filling of lost volumes in the facial area, for corrections of asymmetry and stretch marks; various types of mesotherapy – with hyaluronic acid, lipolytic enzymes, against pigmentation, against hair loss; laser and apparatus procedures – for rejuvenation, skin tightening, anti-cellulite, therapeutic laser procedures and more.