The primary consultation consists of a thorough examination of skin changes, investigation of the available medical records, and conducting additional tests when necessary. Diagnostic and therapeutic approaches are individualized and tailored to the clinical features of each patient.
The secondary consultation is conducted to follow-up on the dynamics of skin disease, assess its response to the treatment, and estimate the need for additional diagnostic and therapeutic measures.
“Estetics & Dermatology” Clinic by Dr. Doncho Etugov has a team experienced specialists in the field of Dermatovenereology, skilled with all modalities for modern diagnosis and therapy of sexually transmitted diseases.
fasIn “Estetics & Dermatology” Clinic by Dr. Doncho Etugov offers dermatological and venerological examinations and counseling in a scheduled consultation.
In the field of Dermatovenereology, “Estetics & Dermatology” Clinic by Dr. Doncho Etugov offers the following procedures and examinations:
– Taking samples for fungal and bacterial infections of the skin and mucous membranes
– Blood collection for a serological examination of venereal diseases
– Dermatoscopic examination of the entire spectrum of pigments and vascular disorders
– Conservative and instrumental wound healing
– Laser and instrumental elimination of condylomas, seborrheic warts, fibroids, etc.